Distance Learning Resources
It is essential that all parents have access to ParentVue at this time. This is essential for you as a parent because this your access to SIS and Blackboard. Parents that have not accessed ParentVue previously will be contacted by email through FCPS.
You can also create a SIS FCPS 24/7 Account, learn how by watching this video.
FCPS 24/7 and Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
FCPS 24-7 Learning, sometimes referred to as Blackboard (the vendor's name), is the online resource that allows Fairfax County Public Schools students to extend learning beyond the traditional school day and beyond school facilities.
Students, parents, and teachers are invited to use FCPS 24-7 Learning to:
- Access homework and classroom assignments
- View class calendars
- Explore links to enrichment activities
- Update emergency contact information
- Access various tools designed to facilitate student learning and communication between students, parents, and staff
For more information please access the links below
Student Information System (SIS)
FCPS 24/7 Parent View
SIS ParentVUE Account-- An Overview
Student Password and Username Guide: Use this guide to determine which username and password you need to access Stenwood and FCPS resources, such as: Google Classroom, Myon, FCPS 24/7 and Wixie.
Google Apps for Education
- All grade levels and teachers are using Google Classroom to post class assignments.
- There is no parent view, to see student assignments, have your child log into Google Classroom
Distance Learning Plan- Guidelines for Adults : Adults play an important role in supporting students as they transition to and engage in distance learning.
FCPS Continuity of Learning - Elementary :The FCPS Continuity of Learning Resources are self-directed learning activities for students and parents.
To access the resources from home:
- Login to FCPS 24/7 Learning with your username and password.
- Select "My FCPS".
- Select "Elementary Resources".