Lunch - Money, Schedule and Menus
|Kindergarten||10:55 a.m. - 11:25 a.m.|
|First Grade||10:20 a.m. - 10:50 a.m.|
|Second Grade||11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.|
|Third Grade||12:05 p.m. - 12:35 p.m.|
|Fourth Grade||1:15 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.|
|Fifth Grade||12:40 p.m. - 1:10 p.m.|
|Sixth Grade||1:50 p.m. - 2:20 p.m.|
- You can pay for your student's lunch online at My School Bucks. The service is easy-to-use, private, and secure. There is a convenience fee. Once an account is established, parents can check the fund account anytime from their computer.
- Students also can open a meal account (computerized debit card system) by bringing cash or a check made out to Stenwood Food Service to the cafeteria manager. This system allows parents to purchase meals in advance on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis. This also allows parents to provide an emergency fund should your child forget his/her lunch or lunch money.
- With My School Bucks and the debit card system, students are issued a personalized pin number that is kept by the food services manager under their teacher’s name.
- Parents can request that the money be used for meals only, with no a la carte snacks allowed. This information needs to be communicated to the cafeteria manager each time you send in money. When no preference is given, money is put into a cash account and can be used for all food items.
- When your child is running low on money, an “I need lunch money” sticker will be sent home. Please make your child’s account a priority. If a child forgets their lunch and has no lunch money they will be offered a lunch paid for by the PTA. Students are expected to returns funds to the school counselor to reimburse the PTA.
School Payments Made Easy
- Students are given an adequate lunch period and are expected to eat lunch unless excused in writing by a parent. During religious observations, students fasting will be provided an alternative location to spend their lunch period.
- Students should not bring canned or bottled drinks or soda to the cafeteria for lunch