Learn about Stenwood Elementary!
- At Stenwood Elementary School we envision a school where students will become literate, self-motivated, well-rounded, independent learners who demonstrate their responsibility to self and society.
- To ensure academic success for all, the Stenwood Elementary School staff unites to make the following commitments.
- We will work collaboratively to make instructional decisions to support the learning of each child.
- We will challenge students to think critically and become problem solvers.
- We will support our students as they strive to be responsible, caring, respectful, honest, and cooperative.
- We will engage in meaningful professional development activities which support student success.
- We will respect, honor, and celebrate the cultural and educational diversity of our school community
- We will acknowledge parents and community volunteers as partners in the educational process.
Safety and Security
All persons entering the building during the school day must report to the office.
School Hours and Bell Schedule
Start and end times for regular, late opening, early dismissal, and emergency school closing days.
FCPS School Profile
TODAY'S BREAKFAST MENU
TODAY'S LUNCH MENU
School Payments Made Easy
From the cafeteria to the classroom, pay anytime, anywhere from your computer or smartphone.