Our Mission, School Administration, Attendance Policy, School Hours, School Improvement Plan, Student Rights & Responsibilities, and Safety and Security
- At Stenwood Elementary School we envision a school where students will become literate, self-motivated, well-rounded, independent learners who demonstrate their responsibility to self and society.
- To ensure academic success for all, the Stenwood Elementary School staff unites to make the following commitments.
- We will work collaboratively to make instructional decisions to support the learning of each child.
- We will challenge students to think critically and become problem solvers.
- We will support our students as they strive to be responsible, caring, respectful, honest, and cooperative.
- We will engage in meaningful professional development activities which support student success.
- We will respect, honor, and celebrate the cultural and educational diversity of our school community
- We will acknowledge parents and community volunteers as partners in the educational process.
If your student is absent or tardy or students must be released early, please follow these instructions.
Start and end times for regular, late opening, early dismissal, and emergency school closing days.