Stenwood Technology Support
*Note: This page is updated regularly, please check back throughout the year for more return to school information**
Check out the resources below for troubleshooting and using technology at home:
FCPS SCHOOLOGY HELP INFORMATION
Error Message Logging On? Can't Authenticate?
- When more than one person (parent and/or student(s) logs into Schoology on the same computer/web browser, you may get an error message when logging in. You will need to clear the cache and delete the history.
PARENTS AND GUARDIANS
- Parent and Guardian
- Can send a private message to teachers
- Can receive a private message from teachers
- Back to School with Schoology
- Schoology Login Page
- Video: Student Google Assignment Connecting for the First Time
- Document: 3 Ways to Log into Google Drive
- Document: Using Google Meet in Schoology
- Document: Submitting Assignments in Schoology
- Document: Submit A Video or Picture on Schoology
Try pressing the Fn key and the F4 key on your keyboard at the same time. The little white dot light on the F4 key should be OFF
- Additional Microphone Troubleshooting tips
- These videos will show you how to access and troubleshoot the microphone on your FCPS laptop.
Video: Turning on Your Laptop
Please complete the steps below once you have your FCPS laptop. We encourage you to have your child do these steps once a day until school starts. A Bailey’s staff member will be in touch with you this week and next week to make sure each step has been completed.
- Video - Plug the laptop into an outlet. (Video in Spanish)
- Video - Turn on your laptop only hit the power button one time (Spanish instructions linked)
- Video - Log into the computer
- Connect to the internet
- Video- Log into Schoology
- Video- Find your daily BBCU Link
- Video- Shut down your computer at the end of the day
- Video- Restart your computer once per week
Need Help? Call the FCPS Parent Technology Help Desk
- The number is 1-833-921-3277 (833-921-FCPS). It will be answered by staff 7 a.m.to 11 p.m., seven days a week.
- Parents or guardians who need help in a language other than English should let help desk staff know, and an interpreter will join them on the line.
Still Need Help?
- Submit a ticket on our Parent and Student IT Support Portal and a tech support person will be back in touch with you as soon as possible.
Forgot or Need to Change Your Password for FCPS 24-7, SIS Account, Schoology, Google, or the FCPS Network?
- Recover or reset a forgotten password or change an existing password by visiting our password management page.
- Set up an Account Recovery to reset your child's and your password at home
- Still need help? Submit a ticket on our Parent and Student IT Support Portal and a tech support person will be back in touch with you as soon as possible.
* FCPS Return to School Tech Page: Technical support, laptops, and wifi are available for students and families. More information.
* IT Help Portal: FCPS has set up an online portal to allow older students and parents and guardians to request technology help directly.
* FCPS Parent Technology Help Desk: The help desk can be reached at 833-921-3277 (833-921-FCPS) and will be answered by staff members between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m., seven days a week.
Parents or guardians who need help in a language other than English can inform the help desk staff when they call, and an interpreter will join them live on the call.
If help desk staff members are unable to solve the issue, they will request help from the appropriate FCPS team.
* FCPS Tip for Online Learning Success: FCPS Tips for Online Learning Success