Welcome to the 2022-2023 School Year!
REGISTRATION AND BEGINNING OF YEAR FORMS TO COMPLETE
REGISTRATION - Kindergarten, new to Fairfax, or students homeschooled
If you have a new neighbor or a new friend, and you think they should be registered at Stenwood, please ask them to give us a call ASAP or go to this link LINK to input their information and start the process. Our phone number is 703-208-7600. Sonja Hunt, our Student Information Assistant (SIA), will reach out to them with additional information.
If you have a neighbor who homeschooled their children, or opted for private school last year, but plans to attend Stenwood in the fall, they also need to register now. Even if the child attended Stenwood, or another FCPS school in the past, they will need to re-register.
FORMS - Required to Complete Please - More will be added as they become available.
SIS ParentVUE with teacher placement and Schoology will be available mid August. Families new to FCPS will receive a SIS ParentVUE activation letter after August 12, 2022. If you had a child in FCPS last year, but never activated your account, please call the office at 703-208-7600 for assistance.
SIS PARENT VUE ACCOUNT
- Make sure you have registered for a SIS/ParentVUE account
- Access Schoology, student test scores, attendance and student information.
- Updates will be complete to see Schoology and teachers after August 18th.
- Families new to FCPS: you will receive a SIS ParentVUE activation letter after August 12, 2022
- If you had a child in FCPS last year, but never activated your account, please call the office at 703-208-7600 for assistance.
BUS SURVEY-- FORM REOPENS IN AUGUST
Bus Survey - Needed by ALL parents whether your child will or will not ride the bus.
- ParentVUE accounts sync overnight to activate/update Parent Schoology accounts
- Students and Parents will see 2022-2023 Schoology courses and teachers beginning August 18
Beginning Fall 2021, Schoology became the new FCPS virtual learning environment. It is a learning space that supports instructional practices aligned to FCPS’s learning model and help students reach the Portrait of a Graduate goals.
For more resources and information on Schoology, please click the links below. Be sure to check out the Stenwood Schoology YouTube playlist for support on using Schoology
FCPS SCHOOLOGY HELP INFORMATION
Error Message Logging On? Can't Authenticate?
- When more than one person (parent and/or student(s) logs into Schoology on the same computer/web browser, you may get an error message when logging in. You will need to clear the cache and delete the history.
PARENTS AND GUARDIANS
- Parent and Guardian
- Can send a private message to teachers
- Can receive a private message from teachers
- Cannot send a private message to students
- Back to School with Schoology
- Schoology Login Page
- Video: Student Google Assignment Connecting for the First Time
- Document: 3 Ways to Log into Google Drive
- Document: How Students Join Zoom in Schoology
- Document: Submitting Assignments in Schoology
- Document: Submit A Video or Picture on Schoology
HEALTH AND SAFETY GUIDANCE
FCPS is following guidance from the CDC, VDOE and FCHD.
Emergency Care Card
Make sure you are signed up to receive the news you need via the link to News You Choose. You need to actively select which newsletters you wish to receive from FCPS and Stenwood ES
FCPS offers telephone support to parents who do not speak English as their first language.
Please visit the Parent Information Phone Lines page to learn more.
FCPS and Stenwood offer a variety of resources and supports for military families. Check out our Military Families page for more information.