BEE Kind Week
OCT. 22nd -26th “Bee” Kind Week Stenwood’s Kindness Promotion & Anti-Bullying Initiative
- Monday-October 22nd: “THANK YOU DAY!” Write a letter to any adult in your life that has made a difference. Teachers- feel free to use our template emailed to you all if you want the choice is yours! (template will be emailed on October 20th)
- Tuesday October 23rd: “TEAM UP AGAINST BULLYING DAY” In honor of teamwork and sports, students can wear any sport team jersey of their choice to school. Students who don't support sport teams may feel free to wear their Stenwood Spirit wear.
- Wednesday October 24th: “WACKY WEDNESDAY” Don't be afraid to be Unique! Remember to follow appropriate attire according to the SR&R.
- Thursday October 25th: “BLOCK OUT BULLYING WITH A BOOK DAY” Teachers will read an anti-bullying book of their choice aloud to the classes. If teacher’s need books Anoma will have some personal copies available for check out that morning in her office.
- Friday October 26th: “PLEDGE TO, ‘OTHER PEOPLE MATTER’” Each class will receive a poster of a letter in the phrase “#OTHERPEOPLEMATTER BEE KIND”. Each student in the class will sign their name on the poster to pledge they will do their best to strive to make Stenwood a place where other people always matter and to uphold a kind learning environment.